And we exhort you, brothers and sisters: warn those who are idle, comfort the discouraged, help the weak, be patient with everyone. For you yourselves know very well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 1 Thessalonians 5:14, 2 HCSB. (Emphasis added)
We are not promised tomorrow. So whatever you are going to get about doing in your life, get about it this morning.
Serious about growing spiritually? OK. Start taking advantage of the season you are in right now. Start here:
- Lessons I can learn;
- Experiences I can enjoy;
- Things I am grateful for;
- Priorities I need to set in this season that may be different than other seasons;
- People that I can do good for;
- Ministries I can have in this very moment; and
- Ways that I can trust God more right now.
Ready. Set. Go.