A to-do plan for Christian daily living:
1. Look ahead and see what you have to do.
2. Go to the Lord in prayer and say, “Lord, I do not have what it takes to do this; I need divine help.”
3. Rely on the Lord to answer the prayer you have offered, and proceed expectantly to the task that lies before you.
4. After completing the task, return to the Lord to thank Him for the help He gave.
5. Ask His forgiveness for all your failures and sins in the process, and ask for grace to fulfill your task more faithfully next time.